Get away from the hustle and bustle of city life and relax by a sluggish river, soaking up the sun in riverbank towns, and see religious sites and old history. Dwell in the kaleidoscope of images as nature enchants and fascinates your senses. Spend some time this Christmas season looking out over the glistening ocean. When you thought about rivers and the sea, the idea of traveling on top Cruises in India comes to your mind?
If you wish to take a vacation and see our nation’s gorgeous oceans and lush green surroundings, you may board a luxury cruise that will take you to some of the country’s lesser-known exotic spots. Here are some of the top cruises in India on which you may go on an exciting journey.
1. Sunderban Luxury Cruise
The Sunderbans, the world’s biggest Royal Bengal tiger reserve and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is a must-see destination. The cruise takes you via KOLKATA-NAMKHANA, the Ganges River, and the Sundarbans. This vista is pleasant to the eye during the voyage, and one cannot but capture many photos of the unusual location.
It allows us to interact with the rich culture and way of life of the anglers in the east. The voyage includes visits to a DENSE MANGROVE, crocodile projects, the River Malta, and the River Bidya, and stops on several islands such as Dobanki to see exotic species and mangrove nature. Sundarbans cruise vacations are said to be among the best Cruises in India.
- Time: 4 days and three nights
- Location: Kolkata – Namkhana – Sunderbans – Kolkata is the route.
- Price: Rs 16,200 per person (Luxury); Rs 14,700 per person (Affordable) (Delux)
- Specialty: Enjoy breathtaking vistas and opulent facilities.
2. Cruise the Golden Triangle
This cruise is well-known for its royal and luxury 12-night India holiday.
The voyage begins in New Delhi and ends in Kolkata, passing through historical sites of the sacred Ganges. This is a land-and-water excursion. It provides a package that includes 7 nights onboard and six nights off. Oberoi Hotels in New Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur offer accommodations to travelers. It’s a whole experience.
Sailing trips like this are very popular in India, and they provide an incredibly worthwhile experience. It’s a dream come true for water enthusiasts who spend time sailing in water full of soothing procedures.
- Location: New Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, and Kolkata are the locations.
- Duration: 6 nights on land and 7 nights onboard are included in the price
- Specialty: Tour of beautiful structures, Islamic influence, and incredible artisan work are some of the specialties.
- Pricing: Rs. 25000 (includes medium hotel and guide services); prices vary between Rs. 50000 and Rs. 50000 based on hotel packages.
3. Goa Cruise
The first thing that springs to mind while thinking about Goa is water and beaches. On the Goa cruise, the beauty of the ocean is seen and appreciated, as it provides dreamlike sights and blesses our eyes. River and coastal activities are also popular in the area.
When we want to go on a cruise in Goa, this package of fun-filled cultural entertainments and delectable meals and beverages is a must-have. The trip takes place in Goa’s Mandovi River. A beautiful sunset can also be viewed, which is ideal for taking shots.
The cruise creates a party environment where you may enjoy all of your emotions while dancing, listening to music, drinking, and eating cuisine that satisfies your taste senses. You may also take the well-known and thrilling Goa to Mumbai cruise, which will provide you with world-class service, delicious cuisine, and exciting entertainment.
- Location: Goa
- Duration: duration of a voyage varies from one to the next.
- Specialty: Take a tour of the Goan settlements, bordered on both sides by mangroves.
- Pricing: The starting price for five days and 4 nights is.16000.
For 6 days and 5 nights, the cost is Rs 18,087.
[luxury package] Rs 29,040 for 6 days and 5 nights
4. The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda Cruise
By going through the Vembanad Lake and the waterways of Alleppey, this cruise will take you across Kerala’s longest water length. As a guest, you may take advantage of enlightening cultural presentations as well as global night acts while enjoying all of the onboard amenities. You’ll also be treated to delectable meals created by renowned master chefs from throughout the country.
The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda features eight premium staterooms during the journey. Complimentary amenities include a clock, personal butler, and internet access for up to four devices. This is one of the greatest cruises in India, and one of the best moments awaits you.
- Location: Vembanad Lake – Alleppey Canal – Kanjippadam – Chambakulam – Pallathurathy is the route to take.
- Duration: 3 nights and 2 days
- Specialty: Cruising onboard The Oberoi M V Vrinda is an experience that should be engraved in your mind forever,
- The price is for three nights and four days.
- Charges for two people are Rs 1,33,500 plus 20,000 for one child.
5. River Ganges Heritage Cruise
The Ganges’ water provides spectacular vistas of religious pilgrimage sites and the beautiful green trees surrounding them. The ship features 32 spacious accommodations and a large patio dining area with seating for up to 80 people. It also includes a live kitchen that serves regional fare. This 260-kilometer luxury cruise will take you to some of the most popular tourist destinations.
- Location: Kolkata
- Duration: 11 Days/10 Nights is the length of the trip.
- Specialty: Get a taste of royalty and make use of the greatest facilities.
- Prices start at INR 4,500 and go up from there.
6. Kochi Cruise
On India’s southern coast, Kochi provides one of the most gorgeous backdrops for a cruise in the country. Through the ocean’s beautiful blue waters, the Kochi Cruise may be a captivating experience for everyone who enjoys marine travel. The blue seas meet the infinite sky at the horizon.
Take in the breathtaking scenery and delectable cuisine as you cruise along the water. Take advantage of the pleasures that Kochi Beach, one of India’s most renowned beach locations, has to offer.
On this Cruise in India vacation, enjoy a relaxing holiday while indulging in some local specialties.
- Location: Kochi
- Duration: 2 hours
- Specialty: Breathe in Kerala’s mesmerizing beauty and enjoy the greatest sunsets.
- Prices start at INR 1,000 and go up from there.
Cruises have long been a popular method to escape the monotony of city life and enjoy the great open expanses of the sea or the stunning splendor of rivers. There’s no better way to unwind than spending a few days on board one of these cruises, taking in the breathtaking scenery while dining on delectable cuisine. No matter where you go, a cruise is bound to be a once-in-a-lifetime event!
1. Which Are the Best Cruises in India?
Sunderbans Luxury cruise.
2. How Much Does It Cost Approximately for a Cruise Journey?
The average price per person for the cruise is INR 31,000.
3. Is the Internet Available on Cruise?
Yes, different packages are available for the internet connection on a cruise.
4. Has the Mumbai Cruise Started?
Yes, it has started.
5. Is Cruising Expensive?
Yes, comparatively to another journey.